[mpeg-OTspec] MPEG AHG OpenType - delayed meeting

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at AgfaMonotype.com
Sun Oct 17 15:58:30 CEST 2004

Dear all,

 The AHG report (m11150) is now available on MPEG ftp site.

Vlad

-----Original Message-----
From: mikeksar [mailto:mikeksar at microsoft.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:40 PM
To: mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [mpeg-OTspec] MPEG AHG OpenType - delayed meeting

The AHG on OpenType standardization meeting has been scheduled to
start at 1:00 pm on Sunday afternoon in the Marte meeting room for a
five hour period.

I recommend delaying the meeting until 3:00 pm local time in Palma
on Sunday, 17 October 2004, based on input I received from some
experts who plan to attend.

I hope that this delay will not inconvenience those who plan to
attend.  I will put a notice on the meeting room door to announce
the meeting delay as well.  I am sure we can finish our AHG meeting
before 6:00 pm on Sunday evening.

If you have any concerns or the delay conflicts with other meetings
that you have tomorrow, please let me know by 11:30 am on Sunday.

Mike Ksar
AHG chair

Yahoo! Groups Links