[mpeg-OTspec] Draft AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Jul 21 16:07:02 CEST 2005

Scott,

I agree that, considering the size and the complexity of the
specification, it would be beneficial to have an extended period of time
for the CD to be edited. However, there is nothing in the AHG report
that can affect this - the ad-hoc group will officially be dismissed
when the MPEG meeting is convened, and the decision about granting an
extended editing period will be made by WG11, and not by AHG.

Thank you and best regards,
Vlad