Adobe Opentype Revised Statement

Scott Foshee sfoshee at adobe.com
Thu Jun 2 06:59:57 CEST 2005

Greetings all,

After much internal review, Adobe's legal department and engineering
management have provided me approval to support the development of the Open
Font Format specification.  As such, we anticipate supporting the draft
text 'N' document submission coming out of the ad hoc group to be reviewed
at the Poznan ISO MPEG meeting.  Additionally, Adobe's patent statement is
being provided to Leonardo and will be posted to the MPEG web site.

Thanks for everyone's patience on this.  We look forward to working with
the ad hoc group and WG11 on this effort.

Best Regards,

Scott