email discussion on postponing AHG Font Format to 2005-06-07

mikeksar mikeksar at microsoft.com
Mon May 9 17:35:58 CEST 2005

Below are the email discussion that proposes changing the date of
the Font Format AHG from 2005-05-25 to 2005-06-07.

Dave Singer of Apple is now reconsidering if Apple can send someone
to the meeting on 2005-06-07.

Mike Ksar

Here is a copy of the email discussion:

Fernando,

The address of the AHG reflector is: mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com.
Not everyone on this distribution list is a member of the
reflector.  But I will post this to the reflector and I kindly
request that people use it.

Mike Ksar

Mike Ksar