[mpeg-OTspec] AHG on Open Font Format kick-off

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Mon Aug 11 23:11:27 CEST 2008

Okay. Actually, I believe that shifting the start time to 1:00pm would
benefit our colleagues from Japan giving them a choice to join in the
discussion early morning Japan local time. Assuming there are no
objections from the intended participants of this AHG meeting - we will
change the start time of the call to 1:00 pm PDT (20:00 UTC). The
expected duration of the call will be four hours, the detailed agenda
will be announced prior to the call.