[mpeg-OTspec] AHG on Open Font Format kick-off

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Aug 14 22:29:21 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Having received no objections to Michelle's proposal, I added the
additional explanation proposed by Michelle as editorial, and extended
the "Language Tags" table in the subclause 5.4.2 with the column listing
relevant ISO 639 language codes.

The new version of the draft has been uploaded to AHG files storage and
can be downloaded using the following link:
_FCD_2nd-Ed.zip
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/20080814-w10068_14496-2
2_FCD_2nd-Ed.zip>

I will be on vacation Aug. 16-30 and will not have access to email. I
would like to ask you to continue the review of the FCD text in
preparation for our AHG meeting/teleconference on September 8. I will
announce the detailed agenda for the call as soon as I come back from
vacation.