OpenType meeting on September 8th

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Oct 9 21:29:56 CEST 2008

Dear all,

We will have the AHG conference call on October 29th at 2:00 pm PST
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=29&ye
ar=2008&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=234) for one hour to discuss the
alternative Mark Attachment Types proposal from Sergey Malkin, available
at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/Mark%20attachment%20filt
ering%20using%20mark%20glyph%20sets.docx

It is expected that the conference call will last approximately one
hour. The dial-in information is as follows:

Access numbers:

USA:     866-617-3597    or 210-795-0625
UK:      0800-279-9632   or +44-20-7108-6391
France:  080-510-0984    or +33-1-7070-8456
Germany: 0800-101-7056   or +49-69-2222-3468
Italy:   0800-906-465    or +39-02-3604-7040
Japan:   0034-800-400652 or +81-3-5539-5161

Participant passcode: 3148166#

(if any participant would like to join this call from the country not
listed above - please email me and I will provide you with additional
country-specific dial-in information).

Best regards,
Vladimir