cross-platform "kern" table (Re: OpenType meeting on September 8th)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue Sep 9 20:14:13 CEST 2008

Dear all,

With my ISO MPEG AHG hat on, I would like to thank you very much for
your active participation in our meeting yesterday. I believe we had
very productive discussions and accomplished a lot in a limited amount
of time.

I would like to encourage you to continue this email exchange as part of
the ISO ad hoc group activity sending all your messages to the MPEG AHG
email reflector <mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com>. Many of you are already
the members of the MPEG-OTspec group, for those who are not yet
registered on the reflector I would like to invite you to join the group
by accepting the invitation (you will receive an invitation email from
the group) or by visiting the webpage:

Thank you again for your active participation.
With kind regards,
Vladimir