AHG conference call - Composite Fonts Requirements

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue Apr 28 22:46:15 CEST 2009

Dear all,

The AHG mandate has been extended to continue the exploration activities
on Composite Fonts solution. Like we discussed and agreed earlier this
month, we will have a conference call on May 4th discussing Composite
Fonts Requirements
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/Composite%20Fonts%20Req
uirements.doc
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/Composite%20Fonts%20Req
uirements.doc> ).

I suggest that we have a conference call starting at 3:00pm PDT (6:00pm
EDT, 7:00 am May 5th Nippon - Tokyo).

The conference bridge information is as follows:

Dial-In Numbers:

USA:

Toll free:

1-866-546-3377

Toll:

1-719-234-7872

Japan:

Toll free:

00531 16 0959

Toll:

+81 (0) 3 4455 1494

Participant Passcode:

7758315606

Please let me know if the time is good. If there are any participants
from other countries who would like to join the call, please let me know
and I will provide the updated dial-in information.