FW: [Proposal] Improve the definition of the 'CFF ' table

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Wed Dec 2 19:40:10 CET 2009

Dear all,

A proposal to improve the definition of the CFF table was submitted to the public OpenType email list (see below). I would like to ask for your opinion - I believe that the proposed clarification is useful and since it attempts to clarify the existing ambiguity in the standard it can be done by corrigendum to the current text of ISO standard.