[mpeg-OTspec] Composite Font syntax

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Wed Jul 8 18:29:49 CEST 2009

Mikhail (and others),

There has been no further discussion on this important issue, and I
have also not seen any comments about daan Strebe's "Policy proposal"
that was sent to the AHG mailing list on June 1st. I am assuming that
no one has any objections to his policy proposal, which was well-
written, and covers all of the bases extraordinarily well.

Although I will be on vacation for the next days, mainly in South
Dakota for the 2009 Prairie Dog Safari, and to compete with in Cooper
Arms' 2009 One-Shot Competition in Montana, I will have email access.

In any case, I'd like to see some more discussion about what led up to
the topics below.

Thanks...

-- Ken