[mpeg-OTspec] Composite Font syntax

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue Jul 21 21:03:18 CEST 2009

Mikhail,

Thank you for taking the initiative to draft the proposed features and
split them into mandatory and optional lists. This would be very useful
first step in creating a future Composite Font spec and your efforts are
very much appreciated.

At the last MPEG meeting the AHG mandate has been extended. The goals of
the group have not changed - we are expected to produce a working draft
specification of the Composite Font solution. This working draft would
evolve as we go along in the development process and would become the
foundation for a future amendment to ISO/IEC 14496-22.

I would like to encourage you and all AHG members to consider the
opportunity to introduce the working draft specification at the next
MPEG meeting (Oct. 26-30). The deadline for submitting the spec would be
October 20, 2009.

Thank you and best regards,

Vladimir