[mpeg-OTspec] Re: A path through the thicket

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue Nov 17 16:21:20 CET 2009

I can help with editorial work to create a working draft of the specification. But I think that as a pre-requisite we need to create a list of tags / elements / attributes and their descriptions that we agree to be part of the Composite Fonts draft specification. We've had some limited discussions about it in the past - it may make sense to try to review and summarize them in a single list (either as an informal AHG document or in the email) that would be our starting point towards the working draft.
Vladimir