CFR Working Draft

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Dec 9 16:39:22 CET 2010

Ken,

Thank you very much for updating the CFR Working Draft.

All, I would like to encourage the AHG members to review the document Ken uploaded, and provide your comments to this list. I would propose that we should make every possible effort to get this document ready for promotion to the Committee Draft stage at the next WG meeting (in January 24-28, 2011), and your comments would be an important part of this effort.

Thank you and regards,
Vladimir