[mpeg-OTspec] Re: Draft CFS requirements

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Mon Jan 25 16:28:06 CET 2010

Michael,

Welcome to the group, it's good to have you as a contributor to these discussions.

As far as the scope of the spec (and, in particular, a contingency processing for missing/unidentified fonts) is concerned, we should try and bring any issues up for discussion. Anything that we can resolve in the spec would be a benefit for developers, and if we can reach consensus on a particular aspect and/or proposal - it should be part of the spec.

Best regards,
Vladimir