[mpeg-OTspec] AHG on Font Format Kick-off

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue Mar 2 22:39:02 CET 2010

Ken,

Thank you very much for your comments. I made the changes you suggested and uploaded the new version of the document to the AHG file storage, the document can be accessed using the following link:

I formatted the document as an input contribution from AHG, to be submitted for the upcoming WG11 meeting in April.

Thanks again and best regards,
Vladimir