[mpeg-OTspec] Suggestion for minor correction on figure styles

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Mar 26 22:13:44 CET 2010

Just to clarify things - the suggested changes in any way affect feature functionality or layout engine behavior - they are either bug fixes or simply additional language intended to clarify things.

This is why I do not consider them an amendment in a true ISO sense of the word, and they can be implemented by corrigendum (which is good for us because we have one under ballot right now, and it's not too late to make a comment if we believe the bug fix is necessary).

Regards,
Vlad