[mpeg-OTspec] Suggestion for minor correction on figure styles

David Lemon lemon at adobe.com
Sat Mar 27 01:50:17 CET 2010

As the culprit behind the current wording, I'll second Thomas'
proposed clarifications (along with Valdimir's subsequent
clarification). Back when I wrote this stuff, we held a strong
assumption that the default figures would be lining in style and
tabular in width. We still follow that practice, and recommend it as
the safest default - but that's no reason for the spec to fail to
allow for other approaches.

- thanks,
David Lemon
Sr Manager, Type Development