[mpeg-OTspec] Call for Proposals and AHG meeting

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Sun Oct 10 07:31:31 CEST 2010

Please see attached the AHG report.

Best regards,
Vladimir

From: mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com [mailto:mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 9:46 PM
To: mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [mpeg-OTspec] Call for Proposals and AHG meeting

Dear all,

Welcome to Guangzhou. The AHG meeting will be held in room 3306 at 10:00 - 11:00 am local time (3:00 am GMT< 7:00 pm PDT on Oct. 9). The agenda for the meeting is the discussion of the responses to the Call for Proposals.
I will prepare the AHG report after the meeting and will send it to the AHG email list.