font media types

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Mon Apr 4 19:39:03 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Please see attached the updated working draft of the ISO/IEC 14496-22/PDAM2 with additional Annex E that defines three new media types for fonts:
application/font-ttf,
application/font-otf, and
application/font-off

The document needs to be finalized before the end of the week, and your comments are greatly appreciated.