AHG Kick-off (was Approved documents from the WG11 meeting)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Feb 4 23:16:15 CET 2011

Dear all,

Thank you again for your active participation in the AHG activities and for your contributions to the development of the OFF and CFR standards.
This email is an AHG activities kick-off and a reminder that we have less than two months left until the next MPEG meeting. According to our mandate, we need to:
1.       Study and improve WD on IOS/IEC 14496-22/AMD 2
2.       Study CD of ISO/IEC 14496-28
3.       Prepare 1-pagers related to font formats

Please note that there are items that were proposed for amendments and were postponed until this time - we need to finalize them and reach a consensus in order to add new amendment items to the current working draft. The next meeting will be on March 21-25, and the working draft needs to be finalized no later than March 15th. Please review the prior activities on this list (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/message/529) and submit your comments and proposals for the working draft amendment (see links to the attachments in the end of the forwarded email).

We also need to review the text of the Committee Draft of the Composite Font Representation standard. If any changes or corrections are necessary, we will discuss them on this list and then submit as CD ballot comments via respective National Bodies of AHG members.

Thank you and best regards,
Vladimir