[mpeg-OTspec] AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Jan 21 23:00:04 CET 2011

Jim,

I want to remind everyone (also see http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/message/486) that the responses to the Call for Proposals only partially addressed some of the requirements. The description of syntax and semantics for some elements of the proposed solution was missing, and the original contributors have stated in their responses that any required additional information will be provided if the proposals are accepted. This was the reason why I asked representatives from Adobe and Apple to finalize the proposed Working Draft and complete the description of missing elements, and to upload the updated draft back to AHG files storage for AHG review. Their actions were not a result of the closed-door meeting, it was simply an attempt to fulfill their obligations to provide a complete description of the proposed technical solution.