Making OFF available for free

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Sep 23 20:18:45 CEST 2011

It's been done the moment the ISO standard was published. If you look at http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ and search for 14496-22 - you will get four entries: first and second addition of OFF as well as the amendment and the corrigendum.

ISO doesn't advertise public availability of the OFF standard when you search for it, but it is there and available.

Regards,
Vlad