Draft AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Wed Apr 25 22:04:28 CEST 2012

Dear AHG members,

The next, 100th  MPEG meeting will be held on April 30 - May 4th in Geneva. Please see attached the draft AHG report for your review summarizing the activities conducted by the AHG for the past 2 ½ months since the last meeting. Your comments and corrections (if any) are very much appreciated. If I do not receive any I will upload this report on Friday, April 27th.

Thank you for your contributions and continued active involvement in the AHG work,