Schema for Composite Font Representation format (was RE: [mpeg-OTspec] AHG Kick-off)

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Tue Feb 28 17:50:11 CET 2012

Jim,

Ah. I think that I now understand Dave's point, specifically that the extra "--" in the following DTD comment is invalid:

  <!-- Posing Font -- name:PostScript name -->

If I understand this correctly, it should be as follows:

  <!-- Posing Font - name:PostScript name -->

I should point out that the original SplicedFont DTD didn't have this issue, and it was likely something that I inadvertently introduced.

-- Ken