[OpenType] [mpeg-OTspec] Vertical ligatures

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu May 3 01:54:49 CEST 2012

This is a continuation of the original discussion that was sent to MPEG-OTspec list and copied to OpenType list.
Unfortunately, OpenType list server removes all email addresses when a message is forwarded to the list subscribers, as a result the response to any of the OpenType list messages does not reach MPEG-OTspec list. Please make sure that you have both list addresses present in the message header when replying (or always reply to emails received via MPEG-OTspec list where both lists will be copied).

Clive, can anything be done to remedy this problem? It is to our advantage to have the discussions reach as many potential contributors as possible, but it is a huge inconvenience for all involved when the responses to the list emails do not reach the audience the original email was addressed to. OT is the only email list server [I am subscribed to] that exhibits this behavior, and it is very common for discussions to be held involving multiple email lists.