[mpeg-OTspec] CFR ascender and descender

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Dec 5 16:39:15 CET 2013

Dear all,

I haven't received any additional feedback on the proposed clarifications (see below). In absence of the negative feedback, your silence will be treated as approval of the proposed changes. Speak up if you disagree!
I am in the process of preparing the draft response to the ISO ballot (it needs to be registered today but can be modified and updated before Jan. 10 submission date).