Tentative schedule for the AHG meeting

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Dec 13 21:22:43 CET 2013

Dear AHG members,

As you know, the Call for Proposals for Color Font Technology and MATH layout extensions was published after the last MPEG meeting and the responses to the CFP are due on (or before) Jan. 7th, 2014. The AHG will have a meeting with the primary goals to discuss submitted proposals and finalize the evaluation criteria, and if feasible, provide our recommendations to the SC29/WG11 (MPEG).

The AHG meeting will be held the day before the MPEG meeting starts, on Jan. 12, 2014 and is tentatively scheduled in the afternoon and will be held at the main venue of the 107th MPEG meeting, in DoubleTree by Hilton hotel , San Jose, CA (http://mpeg.chiariglione.org/meetings/107). I will provide an additional information once the room allocation is confirmed.