[mpeg-OTspec] CFR ascender and descender

Denis Jacquerye denis.jacquerye at daltonmaag.com
Wed Nov 20 08:55:59 CET 2013

Would it make sense to propose having script or language system specific
Ascender/Descender or Max/Min in CFR?
One might want to have script specific or language specific line heights
when compositing from multiple fonts. Whether these metrics are from the
BASE table Max/Min or another source is an issue that needs to be clarified
in OFF.

Cheers,