[mpeg-OTspec] post table: Macintosh "standard" glyph names?

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Sep 13 17:43:50 CEST 2013

It may well be the case but the whole TrueType Reference Manual (which the glyph list is part of) has Apple's copyright on it. We would be better off if Apple makes a contribution to ISO proposing to add the glyph list to the existing text. We can’t just get the info off their website and add this to the ISO standard.

Thanks,
Vlad