Draft AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Sep 13 22:47:37 CEST 2013

Hi John,

Welcome back! I believe that all the language tag issues have been resolved and the changes incorporated in the 3rd edition working draft. But it would be nice to double-check this to make sure that it is indeed the case - the latest version of the working draft is publicly available and can be downloaded here:
http://mpeg.chiariglione.org/standards/mpeg-4/open-font-format/text-wd-isoiec-14496-22-3rd-edition

Thank you and best regards,
Vladimir