[mpeg-OTspec] AHG Kick-off and new draft to review

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Dec 2 20:40:18 CET 2014

Dear Chris, Sairus, all,

Thank you very much for providing and finalizing the additional comments. At this point, I believe we have addressed all the issues that were raised to date and the exact language of all comments is now finalized. Please see attached the latest draft version of all ballot comments we discussed, the highlighted portions show the differences between this and the Oct. 16 version (first draft) of the document. Please review all the comments and let me know if you find anything that needs to be changed.