[mpeg-OTspec] AHG kick-off and mandates [1 Attachment]

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 26 15:36:43 CET 2014

Thank you for posting.

I am new to this process, so seek clarification please.

In relation to "red-line", what does this mean in this context please?

My previous knowledge of the use of the term red line could be shown by example in a sentence such as the following example.

I am open to some negotiation as to which vegetables are served at the dinner but my red line is that one of them should be carrots.

That is, the red line expresses the item or items upon which negotiation will not lead to any change.

Yet the context here seems to have some meaning different from that meaning.

I unzipped the file and opened the .doc file in WordPad.

I searched for COLR and almost every entry was crossed out in blue.

Is that because it is crossed out as such or because it is a draft and the crossed out bits are what we are considering?

Is it possible to circulate a pdf version please so that people can zoom-in?

William Overington