[mpeg-OTspec] RE: Final (was Tentative) schedule for the AHG meeting

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Jan 3 21:38:40 CET 2014

Dear William,

> I would have liked to have put forward ideas for consideration, but, as
> things stand, I cannot.

You can always put forward your ideas for consideration, this is exactly why this ad-hoc group exists in the first place. The ideas can be submitted for AHG discussion at any time and do not require a Call for Proposals - in fact, it's the ideas from group members that may prompt issuing the CFP, but it is not always the case. Sometimes, the ideas are concrete and to the point, and accompanied by specific language of the spec amendments - this AHG have had many occasions when ideas were discussed and agreed upon resulting in a proposed spec amendment without issuing a CFP. So, as it stands right now, the responses to the CFP are due no later than January 7th, but the ideas for AHG consideration can be put forward at any time, the door is always open.

Regards,
Vladimir