[mpeg-OTspec] RE: Final (was Tentative) schedule for the AHG meeting [2 Attachments]

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 8 18:51:44 CET 2014

"Levantovsky, Vladimir" <vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com> wrote:

> Please see attached for your review and further discussions at the AHG meeting two proposals from Microsoft and W3C that have been submitted in response to the CFP on color font and MATH layout technology.

> Please see attached one more response to the CFP on color font technology submitted by Google.

Could you possibly explain the procedure for "your review and further discussions at the AHG meeting" please?

For example, suppose that I want to suggest that CPAL codes F000 through to FFFE are reserved for special meaning and not regarded as being colours in the same way as are CPAL codes 0000 through to EFFF.

Also that I want to suggest that one of the CPAL codes within the range F000 through to FFFE be defined to mean "totally transparent and sounds a beep".

Is it sufficient to post comments in this mailing list or is it preferable to produce a formal document such as a pdf?

What is the time limit for submitting comments please?

William Overington