[mpeg-OTspec] Draft text of DIS OFF standard [1 Attachment]

Sairus Patel sppatel at adobe.com
Fri Jul 11 01:26:55 CEST 2014

Vlad,

If additional fields are added to the end of the OS/2 table, as is the case here, then yes the version number should be bumped since that's the mechanism that's been used in the OS/2 and for other minor version fields in OFF [OFF sec. 4.4 "Table version numbers"].

( Looking at the size of the table would be an alternate way to do things, though not as good of a way since it wouldn't handle new information added to the table without the size being changed, e.g. flag bits being added to existing flag fields, where the unset (reserved) needs to be distinguished from the unset (defined and unset) case. )

Sairus