Incorrect offset type in MATH table spec

Sergey Malkin sergey.malkin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 19:36:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

It was brought to our attention that version of MATH table in ISO spec as well as in OpenType spec on Microsoft site
has incorrect data type describing offsets inside table.  It looks like all 2-byte offset data types had been replaced with ULONG across the whole spec. Names and descriptions of the fields appear unchanged, only data types should be replaced back to 'Offset'.

Given that format actually didn't change since its creation, we should be able to treat this fix as editorial change and fast-track it into specification.

Thanks,
Sergey