[mpeg-OTspec] Draft ballot comments for 3rd edition OFF text

Cameron McCormack cam at mcc.id.au
Mon Jun 2 10:20:23 CEST 2014

Hi Vlad,

[Sorry for the delay in replying; just back at work today after vacation.]

On 21/05/14 05:44, 'Levantovsky, Vladimir'
vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com [mpeg-OTspec] wrote:
> Please see attached the draft ballot comments I have prepared so far for
> the review. The ballot will close on July 6, and our responses will have
> to be submitted by early June to make it through the process and be
> submitted to the ISO Secretariat on time. We still have a couple of
> weeks to finalize the comments and come up with additional recommended
> changes for which the consensus can be reached.

Should there be an entry in that document for the comments I sent about
referencing the SVG Integration specification?  See my mail to this list
"referencing SVG Integration specification for SVG glyph requirements"
sent on April 18.