[mpeg-OTspec] Draft ballot comments for 3rd edition OFF text [1 Attachment]

Cameron McCormack cam at mcc.id.au
Fri Jun 13 06:11:22 CEST 2014

[to the list this time]

Hi Vlad,

Vladimir Levantovsky:
> Thank you very much for active participation and your valuable
> contributions and comments. Please see attached the final draft of
> the comments submitted for the text of the Committee Draft of the 3rd
> edition OFF. I would like to ask you all to review the comments in
> the draft and send your corrections, if any, to this list. I plan to
> submit this document by the end of day tomorrow, if I do not receive
> any comments the document will be submitted as it is currently
> presented.

One more that I overlooked: the Bibliography entry for SVG Integration
should be updated to the www.w3.org version, not the svgwg.org version
(which is where we keep our publicly visible Editor's Drafts).  So it
should be http://www.w3.org/TR/svg-integration/ now that we are making
it an informative reference.

Thanks again,

Cameron