Draft AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Jun 30 16:35:05 CEST 2014

Dear AHG members,

Please see attached the draft report covering the AHG activities since early April 2014. The report (along with the ballot comments we discussed and agreed on) will be presented and reviewed at the upcoming WG11 (MPEG) meeting next week. We've accomplished a lot during the last period, the AHG report is only summarizing the activities of the group while the comments we produced have been submitted earlier and will be reviewed as a separate document.
If I missed anything, or if you have any additional comments - please respond to this email ASAP. I am planning to submit this report by the end of day tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your valuable contributions and the continued support of the AHG activities!