[mpeg-OTspec] comments re SVG table in the OFF draft

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Mar 11 16:53:24 CET 2014

Thank you Jonathan,

What you're proposing makes perfect sense but I also wonder if, in light of the changes proposed by Cameron for UA style sheet we should also extend the language of your proposed second sentence to say that "The use of SVG text elements _and/or SVG foreign objects_ within these glyph descriptions is prohibited."

Best regards,
Vladimir