[mpeg-OTspec] Draft input contribution - Google proposed changes

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Mar 21 15:50:57 CET 2014

Hi Stuart, Behdad,

The proposal from Google for CBDT / CBLC tables lacked certain implementation details and [per your proposal] while editing the working draft I inferred portions of data from the existing structure and descriptions of the EBDT / EBLC tables. However, there are specific parts of the new CBDT / CBLC table descriptions that may need touch-up and further changes / clarifications, those in particular that are marked with comments in the working draft.

I would like to ask you to review the text and provide your input no later than end of the day today so that the AHG has an opportunity to comment on it.