Draft ballot comments - new version for review

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Nov 21 21:26:05 CET 2014

Dear AHG members,

Please see attached an updated set of ballot comments that we discussed to date. The text highlighted in yellow indicates new items added recently (compared to the previous version of the draft I shared with you on October 16), and the text highlighted in blue requires further discussions and needs to be finalized. I believe I captured everything that was discussed and agreed to date - please review and reply with your comments.