Draft AHG report and draft ballot comments

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Oct 16 17:29:01 CEST 2014

Dear AHG members,

The 110th WG11 meeting will be held next week. As usual, in preparation for the meeting I have prepared a draft AHG report with brief summary of AHG activities since the last meeting in July. Please review the document and provide your comments  to this email list. I plan to upload the AHG report by the end of day tomorrow, please review and send your comments (if any).

I have also attached for your information the draft ballot comments collected to date based on your contributions - the ISO ballot will remain open until early January 2015 and we still have time to introduce additional comments, if changes and clarification to any part of the future standard are needed.

Thank you very much for your help and for your continued contributions to this activity!
With kind regards,