FW: OTCs in which a CFF is shared

Sairus Patel sppatel at adobe.com
Thu Apr 9 01:54:28 CEST 2015

My proposal from last June - see below - addressed a couple of issues related to the ongoing discussions on sharing tables in a Font Collection.

- It doesn't look like the name ID 6 item made it into the latest OT spec: http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/name.htm
- the hmtx item, however, did: http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/hmtx.htm

Vlad & Michelle, if you could help untangle this, I'd appreciate it. I should have kept track of this more closely; sorry about that.

Thanks,
Sairus