[mpeg-OTspec] Draft amendment of ISO/IEC 14496-22 OFF (3rd edition)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Jun 2 23:56:13 CEST 2015

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your input on these issues. Please see attached the draft proposal for the amendment where I made an attempt to summarize both the new proposals and corrections we discussed and agreed on to date. If there is anything I missed, or if there are any additional items you would like to see introduced as part of the amendment - please respond to this email with your proposals.

Thank you,
Vlad