[mpeg-OTspec] Draft amendment of ISO/IEC 14496-22 OFF (3rd edition)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Jun 5 16:05:41 CEST 2015

Thank you Ken,
I agree that we would be in a better position if we don't make any changes that might be short-lived, and instead re-think the use of the 'name' table and font collections in general to make sure that we have a future-proof solution, as John and Rob suggested. The draft I prepared earlier hasn't been modified and at this point it contains only the changes we agreed on.

All, if there is anything else you would like to see corrected or updated in the OFF spec, please send your comments and proposed spec changes to the list. The draft proposal needs to be finalized and submitted to WG11 no later than June 15, we still have a window of opportunity to discuss and include new changes, if desired.