[OpenType] maxSizeOfInstructions

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Jun 19 15:35:25 CEST 2015

Greg, all,

ISO spec is just about to undergo another revision and the amendment will be opened by the end of next week. If you can submit a proposed 'maxp' change I can add this to other amended items and considering we have no objections to the proposed changes we can make them into the spec fairly quickly. Please send the proposed spec update to the mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com list.