First draft of the ballot comments on the new amendment

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Wed Apr 20 18:46:03 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your active contribution to this group and for reviewing the spec. Based on your comments I prepared a first draft of the ballot comments where I summarized all comments submitted to date, with notable exception of the DSIG related comments that require further discussions.

Please review the attached draft and let me know if you find anything missing. The current plan is to finalize and submit the ballot comments by April 27 (a week from today).