script tags update

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Feb 25 02:06:01 CET 2016

Thank you Peter,

I verified the content of the script tags table between the OFF standard and what you proposed and added the newly defined missing tags (highlighted for your review). Please see attached the draft version of the amendment that will be submitted for approval and publication in the end of this week’s MPEG meeting. I would appreciate it you all would review the content of the draft amendment and let me know if you find anything missing or requiring corrections. Please let me know if you have any additional comments or proposed changes no later than end of day Thursday, Feb. 25th.